Monday, November 27, 2006

Pigtails

Ahh…some lunchtime posting. Well, late lunch, I guess.

Earlier, I forgot the best part of the weekend…even though yesterday was Sunday, there was no lazy afternoon football sex. Why? Because I was working…now THAT is a sign of the times…me being too busy at work to get laid. What have I become?

That’s not the best part, though. The best part is that Big Sis and Smoking Hot Roommate were having a little pampering done. That’s right, I skipped sex AND massages…I am ashamed of myself.

They took Munchkin with them, because they are good big sisters and like to spoil the little twerp;-P Well, they returned to me a little girl that looks a lot like the one they left with, only with a totally new hair color.

That’s right…her adorable blond pigtails had been replaced with adorable dark brown pigtails…Lol. It’s really cute and looks really good on her, but I am sure that I will get some shit about it when I take her home in a couple of weeks. Whatever.

So now her hair is just about the same color as mine. Again. It is naturally, but mine hasn’t been natural in a very long time…one of this days I will go back to being a blond.

2 comments:

Ally said...

It's funny how we want what we don't have. It seems like everyone (at least in the South) is trying to be blond while you're dying to be dark. Now I want to see a pic of Munchkin. Too bad you're blog is (obviously necessarily) annonymous.

Accidentally Me said...

I feel like people treat me differently when my hair is dark...that might be my imagination, though. But I feel like you get taken more seriously as a brunette.

I doubt I will ever post pictures of her...maybe me someday, but not her (you can kind of imagine...we look a lot alike...hee hee)