Monday, November 20, 2006

Voice Mail

I just got this voice mail from the mother that is taking Munchkin to the Carribean:

"Hey, this is So and So. Listen, my sister-in-law cancelled her trip to go sailing with us, so there is an empty bedroom on the boat. I know it might be kind of boring, but you are welcome to come along with Munchkin and the rest of us if you would like. Let me know if you want to."

That's right...my sister is scoring me sailing trips...lol

I can't go, which kind of sucks a little. I have already taken too much vacation time this year and have much of next year's already planned. Which I guess is ok...I would probably get seasick...and I don't think there would be any cute boys around...hee hee...

2 comments:

Ally said...

Give them my number! America totally undervalues vacation time; too bad we don't get one or two months like some countries.

Accidentally Me said...

Ally -- The father is a partner in a pretty big law firm...you might want his number for more than just a free sailing trip...lol.