Saturday, December 09, 2006

Not much to say today...

I had a super productive morning, so I am feeling pretty good about myself. That is a little surprising because I was up kinda late and a bit tipsy last night.

We had a bit of an impromptu party last night. Neither Smoking Hot Roommate nor I felt like going out, even though we were supposed to meet some people for drinks. So we invited them over instead. Then decided to just get a bunch of pizza and invite over the other people we were gonna meet later.

That worked out well, because it meant I didn’t really have to keep an eye on Munchkin like I do if we are out somewhere. She never goes far away, but it is still always a little different to have her around. At home, though, obviously I don’t have to watch her like that, which makes for a more relaxing night, and one without a curfew;-)

Yeah, I know… “Stop bringing the fifth-grader to bars”…blah blah blah.

Anyway, she is hilarious…she sat in a chair in the living room and totally held court all night. I might have had just a little too much to drink…hee hee, but whatever; I am entitled once in a while.

I do have to admit to a bit of an overly mushy conversation with the boy late-night (like 2 or 3 in the morning). Totally unfair, though…we were along with the Christmas tree, it was post-foot rub, pre-sex and I had been drinking…I can not be held accountable for my words during a situation like that. And no, I will not tell you what I said…:-P

Anyway, I have to run…gotta get my hair cut. Ciao!

3 comments:

Povosgirl said...

Parties at home are always the best!! And you are a girl, you are entitled every once in a blue moon to get all sappy when drinking!

Ally said...

Aw, sweet. I think the occasional random drunk mushy conversations are perfectly acceptable. And staying in is so much more comfortable than going out, especially now that it's SO cold!

ella said...

Sounds like a great evening to me! I love it when I can get drunk and not worry about the drive home.

Munchkin sounds adorable.